About Dr. Jacoby
Dr. Michael Jacoby is a Canadian Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who has been in practice since 1998.
Dr. Jacoby is pleased to be providing Cosmetic Surgery services in the Kamloops community where he and his wife are raising their active family.
As a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jacoby has extensive expertise in all types of Breast Surgery, Abdominal Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Liposuction Body Contouring, Ear Surgery, Botox and Mole Removal.
Most procedures are safely performed as day surgery at the Kamloops Surgical Centre where Dr. Jacoby currently serves as the Medical Director. Visit our Cosmetic Procedures section to learn more about surgeries and expected recovery times.
Memberships and Societies
In Canada, a Plastic Surgeon is a medical doctor who has completed extensive training and has passed the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons’ examinations to be certified to practice Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Jacoby maintains the following memberships in order to support his practice:
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Atlantic Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- British Columbia Medical Association
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Associate Professor of the University of British Columbia
Affiliations and Privileges
- Royal Inland Hospital – Kamloops, BC
- Active Staff and Medical Director, Kamloops Surgical Center
Find Out More
If you are considering changing something for yourself,
take that first step to share your goals and explore your options.
Book a consultation appointment with Dr. Jacoby today.